Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats. Keto Cheese Bacon Nachos are the easiest, crunchiest and the most popular snack in Low Carb or Keto Lifestyle. Try it once, you will make it always. If you want to check our Homemade Cheese Dip, go ahead, but a plain yogurt or avocado dip or this Wild Garlic Ramp Pesto is also an option.
If you're a looking for more healthy breakfast options, you can never. You know I love avocados, so much so, that I even have my own avocado tree in my backyard. Keto avocado, bacon and goat-cheese salad. You can have Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats
- It’s 1 of avacado.
- You need 1/3 cup of shedded mild chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 strip of turkey bacon.
- You need of (Opional) sharp chedder, colby,jack cheese, pork or beef bacon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayo.
Craving creamy avocados and goat cheese with the crunch of nuts? Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy. Cut the avocado into pieces and put on top of the arugula. Add the fried bacon and goat cheese.
Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats step by step
- In a medium size bowl using a fork mix chedder and mozerella cheeses,but not with a mixer just use the fork or salad tongues to mix them together.do not heat..
- Cut the avacado in half. With a knife start at the top and cut around the core to make as even of a cut as you can. There is a large hard seed in the middle you cannot cut through the seed. So carefully cut around the seed creating two equal halfs..
- Carefully seperate both halfs but pulling them in opposite directions simultaniously..
- With a spoon pit the half with the seed in it. Use the spoon to pry the seed out..
- Using a tablespoon spoon out the avacado flesh in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cook the bacon slice in a small skillet until its slighty crispy. (Optional) cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet.
- Add avacado flesh, mayo and half the bacon to a blender..
- Blend until desired consistancy is reached..
- Skoop mixture and add half the mixture to half of the hollowed avacado..
- Repeat with the remaining half..
- Cut remainder of bacon into strips and lay it across the stop of the mixture..
- Add a pinch of sea salt,and pepper (Optional] garlic salt, garlic powder,pink mountain salt.
- Top both halves with the cheese mixture, microwave on high for one minute. (Bake in oven at 375) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven.Serve warm..
Have you tried avocados in your desserts before? I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. But unlike store-bought mixes, these avocado keto brownies are flourless, sugar-free, low-carb, and gluten-free. Quick and easy low-carb salad made with crispy bacon, spinach, sliced avocado, all drizzled with mustard Assemble the salad by folding the lettuce and spinach in a bowl, add crisped up bacon torn in Low-Carb Quick Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Low carb broccoli salad bursts with flavor and crunch.