Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo. I swear, my youngest culinary students crack me up! Anytime they're bored while waiting for bread to rise or stews and soups to simmer, they challenge each other to silly cook offs. But man oh man was this.
Sauce Recipes Recipes With Ravioli Cream Sauce Recipes Italian Sausage Ravioli Recipe Cheese Ravioli Recipe Easy Sauces For Ravioli Mushroom Ravioli Sauce Homemade Ravioli Recipe. Tips for making this Spinach & Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake. I used a mini cheese ravioli, but really any frozen variety would work – spinach, chicken, ricotta, you name it! You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
- It’s of ● For The Garlic Chicken Raviolis & Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of RANA Bertolli Or COSTCO Chicken & Roasted Garlic Raviolis.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Jar Original Bertolli Alfredo.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Fresh Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh Garden Salad.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Disposable Pan.
- Prepare Tin of Foil.
Save on prep time by grabbing a rotisserie chicken from the store or cooking extra chicken earlier in the week. Italian Dishes Italian Recipes Italian Foods Pasta Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipes Dinner Potato Recipes Casserole Recipes Sauces We all know someone who is obsessed with garlic. Sauce Pour Ravioli Lobster Ravioli Sauce Pesto Ravioli Mushroom Ravioli Sauce Ravioli Bake How To Cook Ravioli Ravioli Cream Sauce Butternut Squash Ravioli Sauce Ravioli Casserole. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food.
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Lay out your raviolis in a disposable pan for easy clean up, Sprinkle with green onions, granulated garlic, shredded chicken and parmesan cheese to taste..
- Pour on your Alfredo sauce and fresh ground black pepper. Add a dash of half & half if you feel the sauce is too thick. Mix well..
- Seal tightly and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Just set it and forget it!.
- Serve with a chilled festive side salad..
- Also, serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!.
Coat the bottom of a square baking dish with garlic alfredo sauce. Place a layer of cooked eggplant slices on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with half of the cheeses. Top with remaining sauce, another layer of eggplant, and the remaining cheeses. Butter & Garlic Cream Sauce – Happily Unprocessed.