Boiled Beef and Rice. How to boil ground beef and rice for dog? My vet recommended that I feed my dog boiled hamburger meat & rice for a few days since he had some diarrhea. Can someone tell me how exactly to cook it?
In a large skillet, cook and stir the rice in oil over medium heat, until golden brown. Add salt, water, bouillon cubes and soy sauce. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper and meat. You can cook Boiled Beef and Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled Beef and Rice
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of rice.
- It’s of water.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of granulated onion powder.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of parsley flakes.
As the beef is cooking, you can bring your water up to a boil and add your rice. The recommended water amount is just a guideline. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Typically, brown rice needs a bit more water than standard white rice.
Boiled Beef and Rice instructions
- Melt the butter and add the rice. Coat the rice with the butter add the soya sauce and stir coating all the rice..
- Gather the spices, add half the water, and stir in the ground beef. Add the spices and simmer stir often. As craters appear add rest of water a bit at the time..
- When the last of the water is added and more craters appear cover with a lid remove from heat and let rest covered for 20 minutes undisturbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Serve with your favorite condiments is optional..
Of course, things don't have to be perfect. Gradually add extras to the rice. After the first day, add a couple of tablespoons of plain yogurt to the rice at feeding time. Yogurt is full of good stuff for your dog's digestive tract. Or you can add boiled turkey or hamburger to the rice.