Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. An Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie. Sharing my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe today, my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! These cookies bring a smile to everyones faces.
Watch the video for Oreo Stuffed Cookies. I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don't forget to follow Belly Full. You can cook Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (100g).
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar tightly packed (200g).
- You need 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5ml).
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour (380g).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips divided (255g).
- You need 20 of Oreo Cookies divided.
Soft gooey chocolate chip cookies with an Oreo surprise! These are extra quick using pre-made cookie dough & Oreos! If you use premade cookie dough, these can be put together within a few minutes! We baked these in a muffin pan… you can use regular size or mini muffins depending on.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in large bowl using electrical mixer), cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until well-combined..
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserve remaining 1/2 for later..
- Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough..
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Scoop 1 ½ Tbsp of dough, flatten between your palms, and place on top of one Oreo cookie. Wrap another 1 ½ Tbsp of dough around the bottom of the cookie and mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies..
- Place dough on a wax paper lined plate and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F (190C)..
- Once dough has chilled and oven is preheated, place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart, and bake on 375 for 11 minutes,.
- Within 2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie..
- Allow to cool before serving..
Now, stuffing Oreos into chocolate chip cookies isn't new. I mean jumbo chocolate chip cookies… …stuffed with Double Stuf Oreo cookies. My friend Jenny of PickyPalate.com started making these cookies a while ago and I can't believe I have not baked any before today. But now that I have her new cookbook (filled with plenty of sweets. Why don't you treat yourself or your loved ones some cookies this weekend?