Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg).
You can cook Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg)
- You need 2 of eggs (or as many as you want).
- Prepare of enough water to cover the eggs (add a pinch of salt or 1 tsp vinegar to prevent the eggshell from cracking).
- It’s MARINADE: of (per 2 eggs).
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) instructions
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Put the eggs in the boiling water carefully with a spoon so that they won't break. Lower the heat, but still keep boiling for 6:30 to 7 minutes..
- Quickly drain water and put them in iced water (It makes it easier to peel). Then peel..
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a ziploc bag. Put eggs into it and squeeze out the air and seal up a bag. Soak for half day to overnight..