Dhaba style chicken karhai #chickenkarhaicontest. What's not to love about Super Quick Punjabi Khaana? A Punjabi dhaba is a roadside eatery in parts of India and Pakistan that served Punjabi food. Usually found on highways and at truck stops on the linkways between cities, towns, and villages.
Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi is cooked in a unique way. Whenever you enjoy some food at dhaba restaurants, you would feel a difference. You can have Dhaba style chicken karhai #chickenkarhaicontest using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhaba style chicken karhai #chickenkarhaicontest
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 1/2 kg of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 liter of oil.
- It’s 25 gms of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger garlic water.
- You need 3 of green chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed (roasted and grounded).
- It’s of Whole coriander seeds (roasted and grounded).
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red chili.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of qasori methi.
- Prepare 2 of thsp coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies chopped.
Similarly, dhaba chicken karahi also comes with a unique aromatic taste. KFoods.com brings the recipe of dhaba style chicken karahi, let's enjoy a dhaba at home. Chicken Karahi Dhaba Style or Kadai Chicken is a spicy, tangy Chicken dish that finds it's way in almost every Indian restaurant menu. But the good news is that you can make Chicken Karahi Dhaba Style easily at home with my secret spice mix.
Dhaba style chicken karhai #chickenkarhaicontest instructions
- Take a pan and put oil, fry chicken in this oil until turns a reddish colour.
- Take a wok and put chopped tomatoes with little bit of water and cook until tomato cooks well..
- When tomatoes are done, put fried chicken along crushed red chillies, salt and ginger garlic water (take a bowl and put roughly chopped ginger garlic and water, and use this water) and fry well..
- Now add green chillies, black pepper, ginger flakes, roasted masala (cumin seeds and coriander seeds) and some oil (which we used to fry chicken) and fry well..
- Then add lemon juice and cook in steam for 5 minutes on very low heat..
- Add qasori methi and garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
Try this Dhaba Style Spicy Chicken recipe on special occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks and even on family get-togethers. Yoghurt adds a tangy flavour to this dish, whereas cinnamon and clove add a piquant aroma. Garnish the dish with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy this scrumptious chicken recipe with your loved ones. Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi Notes: Key Ingredients: Chicken, Oil, Onion, Tomato, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Coriander Spices, Salt. Let us know if you tried – Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi Save Save Save Save When I got a request for Chicken Karahi, I decided to try my stove top recipe in the Instant Pot.