Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. Bring It Anywhere & Have The Perfect Anytime On-The Go Snack. My homemade peanut butter protein bars literally taste like a peanut butter cup, minus all the unhealthy and processed ingredients. Unlike many storebought protein bars, these don't taste artificial.
Healthy peanut butter bars are one of my staple snack or dessert recipes to have on hand. Nut or peanut allergies aside, peanut butter is one of my most used ingredients, as it is versatile, cheap and easy to find almost anywhere. Keto Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – Every bite of our melt-in-your-mouth, delicious think! You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Keto Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie bar is packed with luscious peanut butter and peanut pieces covered in a thick layer of decadent chocolate. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. Keto peanut butter cookie bars are one of my new favorite healthy dessert recipes! Thick, chewy and gooey peanut butter bars loaded with chocolate chips, but made without eggs, without grains, and without sugar! Free of gluten, soy, whey, grains, & sugar alcohols.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. IQBAR Brain + Body Protein Bars Keto, Vegan, Paleo Friendly, Low Sugar, Low Net Carb, High Fiber, Gluten Free, No Sugar Alcohols With a teeny-tiny bit of planning ahead, you can make absolutely DELICIOUS FUDGY, CHEWY peanut butter protein bars at home. They'll boost your energy after a workout and they're a fat-fuelled, protein-rich snack if you simply need a pick-me-up in between meals.