Pasta with cream cheese !!!# Ramzan special. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Plus, this is a delicious bowl of whole-grain spaghetti tossed in a cream cheese sauce and drizzled with olive oil. A light and creamy sauce with puree of roasted red peppers as the base.
In fact, the taste may improve slightly. I don't know about you, but if you've ever tried cream cheese pasta before, you've probably felt a little lack luster afterwards. I've seen so many recipes where it's simply just pasta and cream cheese mixed in. You can have Pasta with cream cheese !!!# Ramzan special using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with cream cheese !!!# Ramzan special
- You need 2 cups of (Emirates pasta or macaroni).
- You need 2 cubes of cream cheese (Any of ur choice kiri or Almari).
- You need of Coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare Half of sliced lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper as per taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of vegetarians can use one cup of all mixed vegetables.
- You need 100 grams of I added mins (kheema).
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
It's a nice idea, but in reality it just doesn't taste that great. Put the cream cheese on top of the pasta, add the water, and begin to stir until its mixed evenly. It makes a thinner sauce that has a very rich and decedent flavor, reminiscent of Crème Fraiche. In addition to work very well over chicken and broccoli ziti, try pouring this sauce on top of a good cut of steak bedded on top of white mashed sweet potatoes.
Pasta with cream cheese !!!# Ramzan special instructions
- First boil pasta as per pack instructions for 8 minutes adding drops of oil, salt & turmeric powder then drain the water set aside.
- Now take a pan for tossing some seasoning of pasta.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil chopped onions let it turn to golden brown then add kheema in it let it cook add spices if vegetarian at this point add vegetables.
- Once the kheema is cooked well then add coriander leaves, lemon juice, tomatoe sauce sauté it for a minute then add cubes of cream cheese let it mix well chop with spoon while stirring then it will mix well.
- Lastly add the boiled pasta or macaroni then serve hot !!!!!.
- The yummy cream cheese pasta is ready to enjoy..
I will forever have a soft spot for creamy pasta dishes. I love them all: spiral noodles blanketed with ricotta and herbs, rich and decadent fettuccine Alfredo, mac and cheese (obviously!), and even pasta marinara with a splash of cream. But a few months ago, when faced with an intense craving for creamy pasta and a seriously limited selection of dairy, I was forced to get creative. Add the cream cheese and stir well to coat the pasta. Cream Cheese Noodles are super creamy and rich and make the perfect side for chicken, pork, or beef.