Balsamic Bruschetta. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. But no matter what the weather is like, easy tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze is the perfect dish to add some colour and excitement to your table. Bruschetta is all about getting the perfect blend of tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil together and immersing them in olive oil to bring out their intense flavours.
I don't recommend using run-of-the-mill, runny balsamic because it pours rather than drizzles. Home » Recipes » Classic Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze. Loaded with fresh, juicy tomatoes, this classic Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze is the perfect appetiser for hot summer days! You can cook Balsamic Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Bruschetta
- It’s 8 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread toasted and sliced.
The days of summer are getting hotter already, alright. In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper. Bruschetta comes in many varieties, typically determined by its topping. The most well-known topping is with tomatoes and basil.
Balsamic Bruschetta step by step
- In a small bowl, toss together, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper..
- Serve on toasted bread and enjoy!.
Various other bruschetta toppings are popular as well, including tomato and olive (kalamata are divine!), tomato mozzarella, tomato feta cheese, asparagus and parma ham, roasted red pepper, and tomato and strawberry. This is one of my all time favorite appetizers. I love bruschetta as is, but add a little balsamic in there, and all your dreams will come true. You have to try this Balsamic Bruschetta. It is so easy to make, and has the most amazing flavor.