Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark.
You can have Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark
- Prepare of Lindor extra creamy milk chocolate chopped.
- You need of soft caramel candies unwrapped.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of For sprinkling use kosher salt.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup Toffee chips, more or less as needed.
Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark step by step
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Then melt caramel with cream until smooth..
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper and smooth out. Let chocolate begin to harden but not set (5-10 minutes). Do not allow to set. Add dots of caramel sauce to the chocolate and with a knife gently swirl the caramel through the chocolate. Sprinkle the top with toffee chips and add a light sprinkle of kosher salt. Refrigerate until hard. Then break up into chunks and keep refrigerated..