Lemon Butter Salmon. In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Reduce the heat to very low and add the cold butter to the lemon juice. Keep stirring, allowing the butter to melt slowly.
We eat a lot of salmon in our home. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections. You can cook Lemon Butter Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of Wild Caught Salmon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of White Wine.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of 21 Seasoning Salute.
Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. Arrange lemon slices over the salmon.
Lemon Butter Salmon step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients and peel the bottom skin from the salmon.
- Melt butter 🧈 in a pan on low heat.
- Add salmon 🐟 and cook it on medium heat.
- After salmon is pretty cooked, add butter, white wine, lemon juice, heavy cream, and 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve 😋.
Butter that's infused with lemon, garlic, and a touch of honey helps give this salmon tons of flavor and keeps it extremely moist and tender. This baked salmon recipe is a spinoff of my recipes for Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon, Honey Dijon Salmon, and Sheet Pan Orange Chili Salmon. This version incorporates garlic, because why not. Dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper.