Easy milo chocolate cake. Hello Everybody I hope you try our Milo Chocolate Cake recipe Here are the ingredients and a few reminders. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)!
Image adapted from Cook Republic & Feastie. First things first, it's pronounced as mai-lou, not mee-lo. Beattys Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Coffee, Decadent Chocolate, Chocolate Frosting, Ina Garten Chocolate Cake, Delicious This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. You can cook Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy milo chocolate cake
- It’s 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you. Our best chocolate cake recipe is ridiculously easy to bake. It's also moist, dark, and covered in chocolate ganache.
Easy milo chocolate cake step by step
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. Chocolate on chocolate is one of our favorite things and this indulgent, easy chocolate cake is covered in a shiny fudge frosting. Butter paper; dust with cocoa powder. Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake is an elegant, simple dessert! Rich and decadent, yet light and smooth.