Avocado Deviled Eggs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Appetizer Recipes, Taste That Appeals To All! Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. With a ladle, slowly lower the eggs into the water one by one.
Pipe mixture carefully and very neatly into egg halves. Avocado Deviled Eggs are the kind of snack or two bite appetizer that people go crazy for. I know this because I just made them for a little party at my house and people did just that – go crazy for them. You can have Avocado Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard.
- It’s 2 of Avocados.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Lemon (optional).
When I told my guests these deviled eggs were made the classic way – with mayo and mustard – and I just threw in a ripe avocado, they couldn. If you haven't tried my avocado deviled eggs yet, you're in for a treat, my friend. These are one of my favorite deviled eggs in my low carb breakfast repertoire. This healthier twist on the classic style deviled eggs will make you forget the plain old version even exists.
Avocado Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil your eggs and peel. Slice long wise and place the yokes in a separate bowl..
- Mash the yokes until smooth and add about 2 tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of mustard and mix well. Add more mayo if its dry. You want a nice creamy texture but not to wet. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Cut avocados and mash in a separate bowl until creamy. Add a squeeze of lemon (optional) Spoon in to your yoke mixture gently until combined. Taste to be sure salt and pepper is not needed..
- Chop cilantro for garnish..
- Begin to spoon onto your eggs and garnish with cilantro and paprika..
I loveeeee avocado recipes that incorporate their healthy fats into my dishes, especially when they're protein. Avocado deviled eggs are an easy, tasty variation of the classic recipe. Just load hard boiled eggs with avocado, red onion, lime juice and cilantro. If two of my best recipes, Guacamole and Deviled Eggs had a baby, this would be it! Deviled eggs are the perfect healthy appetizer and snack recipe, but sometimes you want to switch things up.