Low carb Keto skillet pizza. Today I am sharing my super easy crustless skillet pizza recipe and meal prep. You can easily tailor this to your own personal low carb or keto macros. This easy pizza recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
Remove the pizza from the skillet and onto a plate. Use a pizza cutter to cut the pizza into slices. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping. You can cook Low carb Keto skillet pizza using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb Keto skillet pizza
- You need 1 cup of mozerella cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- It’s of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- Prepare of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
This low carb keto skillet pizza is grain-free, gluten-free with high fiber content and extremely easy to make. Pizza's one of the most loved foods in the What can we do if we crave a cheesy slice of pizza and we don't want to ruin our diet? Well, we adapt the original recipe to our current low carb lifestyle. This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon.
Low carb Keto skillet pizza instructions
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
You can actually make a pizza crust out of chicken meat. An easy low carb chicken skillet recipe that's so simple to prepare. Just brown boneless skinless chicken meat and smother with pizza toppings. Crispy keto skillet pizza is ready fast and is very easy to make. It's the perfect low carb snack!