Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle. Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle Ian Ng Singapore. See great recipes for Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle too! See great recipes for Easy Sausage Egg Noodle Dish too!
Heat olive oil in a non-stick saucepan over medium-high heat nearly to smoking. Chop the spice paste ingredients and then blend it in a food processor until fine. Heat the oil in a stew pot, add the spice paste, cinnamon, cloves, star anise, and cardamom and stir-fry until aromatic. You can have Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle
- It’s 1 of Canned Luncheon meat / Spam.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It’s of Ramen Noodles (any preferred type noodle) i am using “Sautao abalone noodle”.
- It’s of Parsley (Optional).
You can make tasty chicken curry in a rice cooker too. You can indeed make roasted pork, without an oven, if only you have a rice cooker. The Best Chicken With Zucchini And Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Nantucket Cranberry Pie The Pioneer Woman.
Simple Breakfastʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Chinese Fried Noodle instructions
- Using a frying pan pour in enough water to cover your ramen noodles and let the water boil.. add in your noodles and let it cook until desired texture and softness..
- Drain out the water from the pan when your noodles are ready and set the noodles aside…
- Slice the Luncheon meat / Spam into desired shape and size and pan fry using the same pan with olive oil untill its crispy on the outside. set it aside to let it cool..
- Continue using the same pan stir fry the sausages and set it aside.
- With the leftover oil in the pan add in the ramen noodles together with 1tbs of dark soy sauce. Stir fry it for sometime to absorb some moisture out of the noodles. Plate up the noodles together with Sausage and Luncheon meat/Spam on the side..
- Finally heat up the pan again to make a sunny side-up egg (drizzle soy sauce over it) and plate it up with the rest of the ingredients ･ᴗ･.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Often the easiest desserts—simple, no-fuss recipes—are the biggest crowd-pleasers. With so many varieties of cake—pound cake, angel food cake, sheet cake, bundt cake, just to name a few—and so many different recipes, you could easily make a new cake every day of the year and still not exhaust the possibilities. Canned beans are a quick and easy way to add a healthy boost of protein to any dish.