Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream.
You can have Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk(full fat).
- You need 3 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream step by step
- I found this recipe at ohsheglows.com. I did however, write it down in my own words. Put can of coconut milk in fridge for 4-12 hours(overnight is easy).
- Turn coconut milk can upside down..
- Open can with a can opener.Remember, the can is upside down!.
- All of the watery milk will be at the top. Pour into a cup. You won't use this for the whipped cream, but I suggest keep it for something else..
- Pour the solid milk (this will be at the bottom of the can) into a large bowl..
- Whip with a mixer on high. Slowly add sugar and vanilla..
- Whip until soft peaks form..
- This will keep in the fridge for several days..
- You can use as frosting. I used it as frosting on red velvet cupcakes made with coconut oil..
- I do not own this recipe, I just wanted to share it with everyone. :).