Clean Turkey Chili. My clean eating turkey chili recipe is perfect for my family, but feel free to go wild and make it your own by adding or subtracting your favorite ingredients. Whether you subscribe to a clean eating lifestyle or you just appreciate a delicious bowl of chili, you're going to love this recipe. Add ground turkey and cook until crumbled and brown, draining excess liquid as necessary.
Substitutions for this paleo chili recipe: Meat: This paleo chili works with ground turkey, beef, or chicken! You can also use chicken breasts and make a paleo shredded chicken chili. Veggies: You can use more or less of any of the veggies in this recipe. You can have Clean Turkey Chili using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Clean Turkey Chili
- You need 2 lb of 99% fat-free ground turkey.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 28oz can crushed tomatoes, no-salt added.
- Prepare 1 of 15oz can petite diced tomatoes, no-salt added.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 of 15oz can kidney beans, no-salt added, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Stevia.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper.
Feel free to use less peppers, more carrots, etc. To Cook on the Stove: Heat the oil in a large dutch oven. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add chili powder, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt.
Clean Turkey Chili instructions
- Drizzle olive oil in large pot and sautée onion and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add ground turkey and cook until brown, draining excess liquid as necessary..
- Add rest of ingredients and cook on medium/low heat for about an hour. Enjoy!.
Clean Eating Turkey Chili – Clean & Delicious® There was a time when I felt the need to add some form of green veggie into nearly everything dish I cooked. It didn't much matter what the dish was, I would find one way or another to get in those greens ! In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. This clean crockpot turkey chili is a favorite meal in our house. CLEAN CROCKPOT TURKEY… When cold weather hits, one of my go to meals is chili.