Banana chocolate chip muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. You can cook Banana chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Muffins are an easy baking project becaus. I chopped some full-sized chocolate chips because I had no minis. Bananas and chocolate chips enrich these easy muffins made with rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Moist muffins with just the right combination of banana and chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
A healthy alternative to most banana chocolate chip muffins, this one uses oats and substitutes apple sauce. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too!