Golden fried rice. The best way to make the best plate of golden fried rice is to use freshly made warm rice. Especially for making today's Best Golden Fried Rice. Nothing can beat the aroma from freshly cooked rice and by using warm rice, it ensures the egg yolks are coated evenly and absorb into each grain of rice.
At least that was what my mother (sorry, mom) has taught me since young. It was only recently that I discovered the. Loaded with fresh veggies and scrambled tofu, Golden Fried Rice will fill you up and it makes for some of the best leftovers. You can have Golden fried rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Golden fried rice
- It’s of leftover rice(cooked).
- It’s of egges.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of white pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Scallion.
The golden hue comes from turmeric! Fried rice gets a plant-based makeover in this mouthwatering recipe! I personally guarantee that this recipe will taste better than any non-vegan fried rice you've had in the past. Note: I used brown rice here which did not dull the brillant yellow hue of the fried rice.
Golden fried rice instructions
- Mix the egg yolk with the rice. Note: You could also use warm rice, but it is easier to create loosen rice texture during the cooking process if you used cold rice..
- Put 20 grams of oil in the pan. Put the rice in when the oil is hot. Stir fry until the rice is loosened.
- Create a space in the middle to cook the egg white. Stir it until it’s 80% cooked. Mix the egg white with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper before adding scallion. Stir to mix everything thoroughly. Voilà ❤️.
Use enough egg yolks to fully coat the rice grains in a yellow hue. Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country. The ingredients are simple but taste is great. Basic fried rice recipes are quite popular all over China. Chinese people stir fry rice with different side ingredients and seasonings.