Antipasto Salad. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. In a large bowl toss lettuce, salami, mozzarella, artichokes, tomatoes, pepperoncini together. Make the vinaigrette: In a jar fitted with a lid, shake together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano.
With the machine running, gradually blend in the oil. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper, to taste. This colorful antipasto salad is a tasty crowd-pleaser. You can cook Antipasto Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad
- It’s 1 box of Tri color noodles.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper and red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Colby jack cheese chopped in cubes.
- Prepare Handful of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 4 oz of chopped salami and pepperoni.
- You need of Greek dressing (also can sub with-oil and vinegar or Italian dressing).
Guests love the homemade dressing, which is a nice change from bottled Italian. — Linda Harrington, Windham, New Hampshire Homemade Antipasto Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home Next Recipe. Try this easy paleo antipasto salad recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Start to finish it takes just a few minutes—including the simple homemade Italian dressing. This is one of my favorite no-cook weeknight meals.
Antipasto Salad step by step
- Boil noodles according to box.
- When done drain from water and return noodles to pot and add everything and mix..(I use half of Greek dressing but up to your taste buds).
- Add salt pepper and garlic and mix throughly and fridge at least 2 hrs .. I make night ahead or first thing in morning.
A little slicing and a quick shake of the dressing ingredients, and dinner is ready. Antipasto salad is hearty and full of flavor—perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove. Vinaigrette: In a blender, add the basil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Blend until the herbs are finely chopped. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil until the dressing.