Cajun Chicken Pasta. Cajun Chicken Pasta Just a good ol' basic, hearty, filling, satisfying, and oh. DELICIOUS chicken pasta dish with the zip of Cajun spice. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat. Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal! You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 lb of chicken diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- You need 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my family's favorite meals all-year 'round. This pasta dish has a creamy cajun sauce that coats every bite. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Cook pasta as per instructions on the pack with a little salt. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. How To Store Leftover Cajun Chicken Pasta.