Cucumber salad. A perfect side dish for a hot weather meal, this light and easy cucumber salad is an excellent accompaniment to seafood, chicken or grilled red meat. Paper-thin slices of cucumber are tossed in a light vinegar mixture and allowed to marinate for a few hours to deepen their flavor. The result is a light, refreshing salad.
Cucumber salad recipes are my absolute favorite! This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get together. It's an easygoing, healthy side dish for kabobs, chicken or anything hot off the grill. You can have Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of organic English cucumber.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 c of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- You need 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- You need 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- You need 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of red onion diced.
This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. If you are wondering what dressing goes with.
Cucumber salad step by step
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish. Cooked asparagus, diced English cucumber, and green onion are folded into long-grained rice and chilled. The dill/mustard vinaigrette is chilled as well. Just before serving, the dressing is folded into the rice salad and served in a bowl lined with lettuce leaves.