Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!).
You can have Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- It’s of Soft boiled eggs.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- You need of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of Broth.
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- It’s of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of thinly sliced green onions.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of green onion.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) step by step
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.