🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪.
You can cook 🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪
- Prepare 170 g of salted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of boiled egg yolk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking cream.
- You need 3 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- It’s of Reeses peanut butter chip.
🍪 Mathu Cookie 🍪 instructions
- In a blender, pulse the egg yolk. Add 2 cup of flour at 1st, followed by cheese, pepper, cooking cream.
- And lastly butter. Pulse until all mixed smoothly. Then transfer it to a mixing bowl. Keep in mind at this point the dough will be sticking to your hand..
- Once transferred then add the remaining flour alternating from self raising flour and corn flour little by little until you find the dough not sticking to your hand anymore and can be molded..
- Myself i made tiny rounds and pressed with fork topping it off with peanut butter chip. You can make it into any shape you prefer and any topping you favour. Bake in the oven at 200 Degree Celsius for 15 mins. Please keep an eye as it may burn quickly depending on the size of your cookie..