Pudding made with a Pot. Instant Pot Banana Pudding—layers of Nilla wafers, bananas and homemade vanilla pudding with a generous amount of whipped cream on top. The from-scratch pudding is made with no stirring in your Instant Pot! Rice pudding is a delicious and easy to make dessert recipe!
I never made homemade rice pudding before, but I had all the ingredients and some left over rice. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until bubbles form at edges. You can have Pudding made with a Pot using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pudding made with a Pot
- Prepare of <Caramel Sauce>.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 40 ml of Water.
- You need of <Pudding>.
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 260 ml of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour into hot milk, a little at a time, stirring to dissolve. Make sure to stir the pot continuously until the liquid has started to thicken and bubble. Don't be tempted to leave it unattended-your pudding might scorch!
Pudding made with a Pot step by step
- Make Caramel sauce. Put the sugar & 10ml water in a heat resister bowl. Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes without wrapping. When the sugar become a burnt color, take it out and shake it until you get the color you want. Add the 30ml water and mix well..
- Put the Milk, Sugar and Eggs in a bowl. Mix well with a whisk..
- Strain 3 times with strainer. Pour the pudding liquid into the cups..
- Spread kitchen paper on a pot. Add water to about 10 cm and bring to a boil. Cover the cup with aluminum foil and put these in the pot. Then cover a lid and reduce heat to low heat. Wait for 7 minutes. Turn off the heat and wait another 7 minutes..
- Cool well in the refrigerator and sprinkle with caramel sauce to eat..
Test Kitchen Tip: If you're a utensil connoisseur like me, a flat whisk is a great tool to reach into the corners of your sauce pan. Sticky Toffee Pudding made in the Instant Pot! I have been extremely curious about making desserts in the Instant Pot since I had such huge success making this chocolate cheesecake. I thought a sticky toffee pudding would be perfect to make in a pressure cooker. One of the pudding recipes many people love, but hesitate to make at home, is rice pudding.