Best chicken soup ever. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, turmeric, garlic.
Add onions, celery, garlic and carrots and saute so everything begins to "sweat". Add all seasonings and cook for a few more minutes. Add chicken stock to mixture in pot and stir. You can have Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- You need 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- You need of Maggi cube (optional).
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Add spinach leaves to stock and stir. Bring this to a boil, uncovered. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; sprinkle with salt and pepper. One thing I discovered is that if.
Best chicken soup ever step by step
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
Well, let me tell you, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is D-O-N-E. This recipe is the only one you will ever need. It is packed with veggies, noodles, and rich chicken flavor. The best part is that for something so flavor packed, it is so simple to make! The best part about this soup is that you don't have to strictly follow the recipe, which means you cook to your taste.