Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free).
You can cook Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free)
- It’s 4 large of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 2 envelope of McCormick Pollo de Tinga Seasoning.
- Prepare 16 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Limes, wedged.
- You need 1 cup of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Avocados, cubed.
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 1 of *Salsa Optional*.
Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) step by step
- Boil breasts in large pot of water for about 30 minutes, or until done..
- Rinse in cold water to avoid burning your fingers, then shred your chicken. I use a fork to make it easier..
- Return shredded chicken to the empty pot and add your Tinga seasoning, tomato sauce, and 2/3 cup of water. Heat to a boil, then keep on low heat..
- Warm your tortillas. I find it easiest to lay them out on a plate, cover with a slightly damp paper towel, and microwave for 20 seconds. Heating them and keeping them moist will prevent them from cracking while you eat..
- Finally, top with chicken, cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lime, onions, tomatoes, avocado, and salsa if you like!.