Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Great recipe for Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]. While this recipe may seem somewhat complicated – I assure you it's not.
Roasted Salmon With Zucchini And Nutty Couscous, Salmon With Sweet Potato And Zucchini Noodles, Asian Salmon Skewers With Bok Choy Find salmon dinners including grilled salmon dinners, easy and healthy salmon dinners, and more salmon dinner recipes and ideas. Whether you've had a long day at work, are firing up the grill, or hanging around a campfire, foil packet meals are simple to make and take no time at all to cook. This super fresh dinner is pure summer—juicy peaches, creamy avocado, grilled chicken and a kick of hot sauce and lime. You can cook Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]
- It’s of ● For The Seafood.
- It’s 2 (1 lb) of Salmon Fillets [rinsed & patted dry].
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat fish & dish].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Or 1 tbsp Dried Dill.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Good Dash Quality White Wine [if baking].
- It’s 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads [divided].
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1 of LG Sliced Lemon [+ reserves for serving].
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s as needed of Asparagus [cut woody ends from base].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Yellow Zucchini.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat vegetables & dish].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Side Salads.
- It’s 1 Head of Fresh Crisp Lettuce [quartered].
- Prepare 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin dressing].
- It’s 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Crushed Bacon Pieces.
- It’s as needed of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Grilled Or Thin Sliced Fresh Onions.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise.
- You need 1 Packet of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1 Loaf of Soft Heated Garlic Parmesan Bread.
- You need as needed of Salted Soft Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Softened Honey Butter.
- You need of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Oak Grilling Plank [soaked in water for 2 hours].
- You need 1 of Oven Safe Dish [coated in olive oil].
- Prepare 1 of Shallow Disposable Pan [coated in olive oil].
- Prepare as needed of Tin Foil.
To get it on the table even quicker, make the salsa ahead. —Shannon Roum, Cudahy, Wisconsin About BBC Good Food. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. This salmon dinner couldn't be simpler.
Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Make your Ranch dressing early on and refrigerate immediately for chilly serving later..
- Place rinsed seasoned salmon on your soaked oak board. Grill for 15 minutes skin down with lid closed..
- Or, place fish in as oven safe dish coated with garlic olive oil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes + depending upon thickness. Be careful not to over bake..
- Consider using fresh dill from your local supermarket..
- Lightly coat your vegetables in olive oil and season to taste. You can either place these on the grill uncovered for 15 minutes or, in the oven covered. Bake at °350 for 30 minutes..
- Wrap all up tightly if opting to bake..
- Make your Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce while waiting..
- Whisk Hollandaise sauce constantly until thickened..
- Heat your soft bread and serve with warmed honey butter..
- Create your wedge salads..
- A great wedge salad cheater..
- Plate and garnish..
- Drizzle fish and vegetables with Hollandaise. Enjoy!.
Tender Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with crispy roast potatoes, asparagus and a delicious garlic butter sauce! All baked on a sheet pan for an easy dinner. THE salmon recipe of your dreams! A complete meal on one pan full of flavour. Garlic Butter Baked Salmon is easy to make using minimal ingredients you already have in your kitchen!