Taco Pizza. Varies Discover Kingwood Delivery Restaurants Near You. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. It's a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers.
Get Taco Pizza Recipe from Food Network. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured. I never thought I could do a taco pizza without meat (meat lover here!), but this one has changed my mind. You can have Taco Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 pound of Hamburger.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare of Doritos.
- Prepare of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Salsa.
I'm really trying to do some healthier versions of our favorites and I'm adding this one to the list for sure!! This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. First, you can serve it cold – or warm.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works. It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more.