Protein power lunch. Last night's leftover chicken becomes today's high-protein lunch. View the recipe: Chicken with Broccolini and Farro-Beet Salad Hummus–loaded with unsaturated fats, protein and fiber–is the perfect sandwich filler. Add a dark, leafy green like spinach and crunchy veggies like peppers for additional vitamins and minerals.
Packing your lunch doesn't have to be a hassle. Get out of your mid-day meal rut with some of our favorite Power Lunch recipes. It's a great way to use up last night's sirloin. You can have Protein power lunch using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein power lunch
- It’s 1 of pita whole wheat loaf.
- You need 1 can of tuna (preferably albacore).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 slice of tomato.
- It’s 2 slice of onion.
- Prepare 3 slice of cucumber.
For a satisfying, filling lunch to power you through the afternoon, try one of these high-protein soup recipes and high-protein salad recipes. View full nutritional breakdown of Protein Power Lunch calories by ingredient. Submitted by: AK_HONEY Introduction My trainer gave me this recipe to eat for my mid-morning meal while I was training for a fitness competition. You can also add shredded cheese and microwave to make a great party dip for tortilla chips!
Protein power lunch instructions
- Toast the pita bread (optional).
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the onion, tomato, and cucumbers.
- Put the avocado tuna spread into the pita along with the tomato onion and cucumbers.
- Enjoy with a glass of coconut/chia/almond dream milk.
Eggs, grapes, and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this meat-free bowl. Healthy, delicious and full of fiber and lean protein, this hearty lunch will boost your energy and keep you feeling full longer. Recipe: Teriyaki-Grilled Chicken Kick the afternoon slump to the curb with a healthy lunch that satisfies. Adding lean protein like chicken, lean beef, low-fat dairy and beans to your lunch will help keep you feeling full and satisfied longer. Great recipe for Protein power lunch.