Corned Beef Casserole.
You can cook Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Prepare 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- It’s 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- You need 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Corned Beef Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..