Flavored Kofta. Lauki Kofta is a light tomato based delicious curry dunked with koftas made from bottle gourd. The whole curry is mildly spiced and has a good flavor and slight tang due to tomatoes. Последние твиты от R. (@rflavored). "من قال أن اليأس والأمل ضدان؟ كنت يائساً وكان عندي أمل". Koftas are served with a rich, delicious and creamy gravy to which malai (cream) has been added.
Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian restaurants. Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian. spinach kofta curry is an healthy alternative to the traditional kofta curry. the recipe i have shown here is the simple and basic palak kofta recipe, but there are so many variations to this classic recipe. kofta is the independent couture studio specializing in the art of leather craft using futuristic technics. Objects of kofta studio would be found at the intersection of art and applied science. You can cook Flavored Kofta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavored Kofta
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Minced meat.
- Prepare 1 medium of Minced onion.
- You need 4 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian staple dish. Koftas added into a richly flavoured tomato cream base sauce to make a yummy and silky gravy whic. Kofta curry Recipe is spicy gravy dish made with delicious mince meat balls. It is commonly consumed in Pakistan and India.
Flavored Kofta instructions
- Put minced onion , minced garlic , bread crumbs, pepper, salt, thyme, cinnamon , ginger, coriander , paprika in a deep plate , mix them well.
- Add minced meat to the previous ingredients & mix them together.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Form the mixture in the shape of finger ( see the photo).
- Put the kofta in the oven till its perfect cooked ( taste it your self to be sure that it well done).
- Decorate it with parsley &tomato.
Curry or gravy is prepared with fried onions and tomatoes having spices like red. Serve Kofta as a meat dish at dinner or in a sandwich at lunch. It can also be an appetizer with a The kofta is now ready to serve or you can continue to the next steps to add the charcoal smokey taste. Explore R Flavored's (@rFlavored) posts on Pholder Kofta is a staple in Middle Eastern households.