Dairy And Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Dairy And Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dairy And Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 4 cup of Unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla.
Dairy And Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Pour 3 cups of almond milk in a sauce pan and turn on to medium-high heat..
- Then use the forth cup of almond milk to integrate the corn starch and cocoa powder in a blender. Once it is mixed in well add to the almond milk that is cooking in the sauce pan.
- Add your honey, cinnamon, and vanilla while it is cooking.
- Finish cooking when it is at a good consistency.
- Pour into bowls and eat them right away or let them cool/ refrigerate them.