Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. KIND snack bars are made with real, wholesome ingredients. Fast Bar® is formulated to support intermittent fasting goals and a healthy lifestyle. Protein-Packed, Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
It always depends on someone's current diet and what adjustments they are open to make! Keeping your oat bars vegan already eliminates the potential butter, eggs and honey. The Best Vegan Nut Bars Recipes on Yummly You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Moroccan-style Stuffed Butternut With Barley [vegan], Fruit-and-nut Breakfast Bars, Homemade Fruit & Nut "kind Bars" Great recipe for Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. This recipe is packed full of both quick and sustained energy for a convenient grab and go breakfast or pick me up snack. I like to make with chopped macadamias, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, pepitas, sunflower seeds, and sesame. It's okay to give yourself a break.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
This is something I've been reminded of over and over again since the beginning of the year. Sweet, soft & hearty Healthy Breakfast Bars made with wholesome ingredients plus a spattering of chocolate chips. But you can easily just use more nuts or seeds instead if you prefer. Perfect for grab & go breakfasts or for stuffing into lunch-boxes! Clif Bar Chocolate Chip is protein bar that is made primarily from organic brown rice syrup, soy rice crisps, organic rolled oats, and vegan chocolate chips.