Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Toss chicken and FRANK'S RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce to coat. ARRANGE chips on large shallow baking pan or pizza pan. Layer with chicken mixture and cheese.
The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese dressing make the perfect accompaniment to a frosty cold beverage (or two!) and are great any time of day. Toss chicken and hot sauce to coat. Rearrange chips on a large shallow baking pan or pizza pan. You can have Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- You need of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Frank's Red Hot buffalo wing sauce.
- Prepare of bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar or jack cheese.
Layer with chicken mixture and cheese. TOSS chicken with Frank's RedHot Sauce. LAYER chicken mixture with chips and cheese in baking dish or on pizza pan. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss chicken and sauce to coat.
- Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet and top with chicken mixture then cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream or any other toppings..
Spice it up with wing recipes, dips, chili, & more. From tailgate food ideas to BBQ recipes, discover these smokin' hot recipes from Frank's RedHot. LAYER chicken mixture with chips and cheese in baking dish or on pizza pan. TIPS FOR MAKING BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS. The sauce definitely has a kick, even if it is toned down by the ranch dressing that it's mixed with.