You can have Flavor Dogs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavor Dogs
- Prepare pack of hot dogs.
- You need of jalapeños.
- It’s of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of bun length hot dog rolls.
- It’s of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of pot if boiling water.
Flavor Dogs step by step
- Put a pot of water on high to boil. After water boils. put as many hot dogs as you want in boiling water. (I use Hebrew national) Let hot dogs boil for 7 minutes..
- While hot dogs are boiling, slice your jalapeño into round pieces..
- Remove hot dogs from stove and drain out all the water..
- Place hot dogs on cutting board, and slice the hot dog from end to end not all the way through just enough of a cut to stuff the hot dogs..
- Place hot dogs into buns and then stuff the jalapeños into the cut of hot dog side by side all the way down the dog..
- Put spicy brown mustard on your dog, cover entire hot dog. (And then if you want some spice optional sprinkle some red pepper flakes over mustard).