10 Minute Dairy Free Drop Biscuits.
You can have 10 Minute Dairy Free Drop Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 Minute Dairy Free Drop Biscuits
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s of Optional:.
- It’s of Cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
10 Minute Dairy Free Drop Biscuits instructions
- I sometimes have to avoid dairy in my diet and I always try to avoid making a batch of traditional biscuits on a busy work-week morning… Here's what I do instead…. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl, mix in oil… I avoid shortening to prevent the extra time of cutting it in, a quick stir and add enough water to pull the dough together. You can use milk if you want but water works just as well. The trick is to add just a little too much liquid for traditional biscuits, you want the extra liquid to prevent them from drying out in the oven..
- These are drop biscuits, drop about 7 clumps of uniform size on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top..
- Bake for 10 minutes, allow to cool for a couple minutes before serving..