Sauteé potato and beef. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Hope you all enjoy this yummy and simple recipe from yours truly 🙂 Potato au gratin is a very common, yet delicious side dish, however I decide. Ground Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes with Hollandaise SauceRecipesPlus.
This ground beef and potato casserole may have undergone changes over the years, but it has stayed consistently easy! This recipe came out of my mother's cookbook. The smudges and splatters show that Mom used it extensively to feed our large family. You can have Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- Prepare of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- Prepare 400 g of minced beef.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of starch.
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of potato (cut small then fried).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of shallots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
The tarragon really comes through to make a flavorful main dish. Now I prepare this recipe for our four children and six grandchildren. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture.
Sauteé potato and beef instructions
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.
Top with a pinch of paprika and grated cheese. Thin-sliced beef takes on an delicious tenderness when sautéed with caramelized onion—whose rich, flavorful sweetness is accented by our side of thyme-roasted beet and carrots. (Depending on what's best at the farms near you, you may receive a round or cylindrical beet.) After potatoes and beef are cooked, add garlic, white onion, frozen green bean, green pea, corn, green onion to the frying pan. Saute them together until all the vegetables are tender. This sweet potato stew is made perfectly slow cooker style! A handful of healthy ingredients make for a delicious hearty and healthy meal.