Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
There may be other names for this crockpot roast beef too. Pot roast is a big, tough beef cut (usually a cheap cut perfect for slow cooking), seared, covered and cooked slow with herbs and veggies in a flavourful broth until fall BEST pot roast I've ever had!!! The entire family raved about it for days. You can have Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- Prepare 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- It’s of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Thank you for a great recipe. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Here's how you can make roast beef in a crock Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast: You can turn this into a slow cooker recipe. However, for the best flaovr, you must sear the bacon. Wow…one of the best roasts Ive ever had I didnt have Worchestercire…so i used red wine vinegar soy sauce and a dash of brown. For a slow-cooker version of this beef chuck roast, check out our crock-pot recipes. It was the best pot roast I've ever eaten in my life.