Cocoa Bliss Balls. The World's First Raw Cacao Superfood Blend For Chocolate Lovers, Order Now! And Get A FREE GIFT TODAY For Giving It A "Taste Test!". The secret ingredient in these vegan bliss balls is raw cacao powder.
There are so many versions and flavors of these fudgy chia bliss balls that you can make! But my favorite are these chocolate chia bliss balls. The basic ingredients for chia bliss balls are chia seeds, almonds (or any other type of nut) and dates. You can cook Cocoa Bliss Balls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Bliss Balls
- It’s 3/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of LSA mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 3 tbs of cacao nibs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pitted dates.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 tbs of rice malt syrup (optional).
- You need of Equipment/ appliances needed:.
- You need bowl of Mixing.
- You need of TableSpoon.
- Prepare cup of Measuring.
- You need of Food processor.
- You need of Kettle.
- It’s spoon of Mixing.
- Prepare Container of (to store in).
But for these chocolate chia bliss balls, I also added cocoa powder. If you haven't tried making bliss balls yet, you are really missing out. There's a reason I call these 'heavenly!' They are so quick and easy to make and the perfect grab and go snack that satisfies. Just a couple of these will fill you up and the kids will think they are candy.
Cocoa Bliss Balls step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except oats) and stir to combine.
- Boil water and pour over dates (let rest for 20 minutes).
- Blend oats in a food processor to make oat flour. Combine oat flour and dry mix together and mix well.
- Pour date water into the mixing bowl and mash the dates with a fork, then transfer into mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add extra water if the mixture is to dry. If batter tastes to bitter add 1 tbs of rice malt syrup and mix again..
- Finally roll into balls and store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Enjoy!! Take out bliss balls from freezer 20 minutes prior to eating.
Coconut […] Category: Nutrition Chocolate Walnut Muffins. If you've got a hankering for something chocolatey, try these just-sweet-enough cacao walnut muffins. Satisfy that chocolate craving for these fluffy, grain-free muffins. Process almonds, cocoa, dates, honey and syrup in a food processor until a thick paste forms. Place coconut in a small bowl.