Chocolate Granola. The perfect plant-based breakfast or snack. This Healthy Chocolate Granola recipe is super-easy to make, naturally sweetened with This healthy chocolate granola recipe is here for you, friends. It's perfectly rich and decadent and chocolatey.
This Chocolate Cherry Almond Granola is crisp and chocolatey with big chunks of chewy dried cherries and crunchy Marcona almond. An easy recipe for crunchy chocolate chip granola. Thank goodness for road trips or I may have never realized what I was missing in the whole chocolate chip granola department! You can cook Chocolate Granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
Chocolate Granola: Homemade granola with cocoa powder and dried fruit. I'll take granola any way that I can. The chocolate granola that I make came about because of my husband. Homemade, chocolate grain-free granola that is low in sugar, low in carbs and also happens to be delicious!
Chocolate Granola instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..
This decadent, but healthy chocolate granola is perfect for snacking. I'd been willing to create a recipe like this one for a while. When your chocolate craving hits, satisfy it with this wholesome breakfast or snack! I interrupt the recent holiday cookie binge I've been putting you. This homemade Chocolate Granola Recipe is made with almonds, cocoa, and coconut!