Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins.
You can have Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins
- Prepare 2 c of gf flour/baking mix with xanthan gum.
- It’s 2/3 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of salt.
- It’s 1 c of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 c of + 1/2 T melted butter at room temp.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 t of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 c of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1.5 T of orange zest ( i used 2 types of oranges for great flavor.
- It’s 1/2-1 t of almond extract *optional.
Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- In med bowl whisk first 4 ingredients. In a larger bowl mix together everything else except cherries and zest. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add zest and cherries and mix in..
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cups. Bake 20 mins or until golden brown..