Shawarma salad. This is one of my favorite summer paleo dinners! Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. This Mediterranean inspired salad is made with Grilled Chicken Shawarma kebabs and served over salad with Feta and Tzatziki.
Today's recipe turns those much-loved kebabs into a light, succulent salad. The most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. You can cook Shawarma salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- It’s 300 gms of ground beef.
- It’s 2 piece of pita bread.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of chinese cabbage.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- You need 250 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Salad – Add the chickpeas to the cooking juices in the skillet, season with salt Chicken Gyro Salad with Tzatziki Sauce – Chicken gyros transformed into a healthy salad with an easy homemade tzatziki. A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time. Most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again.
Shawarma salad step by step
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you. Other than in a chicken shawarma salad, it goes great in a number of other dishes too I absolutely LOVE everything about this salad! The fresh tabbouleh, the spices on the shawarma and that garlic. Be the first to review this recipe. Ancient worlds have a reason to roast their meat vertically, that's what a shawarma is. this recipe will bring history to present day and prove.