Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*. While the pressure releases, the oats absorb the water without burning on the bottom of the pot. This prevents sticking and allows the oats to become perfectly tender. Spray heatproof bowl (metal, glass or ceramic) that fits inside of Instant Pot® with nonstick cooking spray.
I use less than double the water when cooking quinoa, oatmeal, and rice because I found it a little watery if I exactly double the water amount. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats Experiment Conclusion. Quite soft & really creamy: follow the method of. You can have Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*
- Prepare 1 cup of organic bob's steel cut oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked Anasazi beans.
- It’s 2 Tsp of red quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken meat.
- It’s 2 cups of cabbages or any leavy veggies you have.
- You need 1 cup of carrot, shredded.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 3 of shiitake mushroom, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted nuts.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock, any kind.
- Prepare 32 oz of filtered water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
See great recipes for Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* too! By: Instant Pot Miracle Quinoa is a heart-healthy alternative to breakfast oats, and the adventurous at heart will love the spicy aromas wafting from their cookers with this recipe! Add the water and salt and stir to combine, ensuring all oats are submerged. Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* step by step
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above..
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot..
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor..
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes..
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts..
Deliciously rich & nutty Supergrain with a slight bite. Deliciously rich & nutty Supergrain with a slight bite. A simple healthy side dish, salad topping or substitute for rice. See great recipes for Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* too! When cooking with the Instant Pot Max family, please refer to the MAX tab.