4 grain Bread Fat, Egg, Soy and Dairy Free.
You can cook 4 grain Bread Fat, Egg, Soy and Dairy Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 grain Bread Fat, Egg, Soy and Dairy Free
- You need 110 grams of Golden Linhaça flour.
- Prepare 110 grams of rye flour.
- It’s 170 grams of wheat flour.
- You need 20 grams of Linhaça seeds.
- You need 20 grams of sunflower seeds.
- You need 20 grams of oat.
- You need 5 grams of oat for garnish.
- Prepare 400 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 4 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of salt.
4 grain Bread Fat, Egg, Soy and Dairy Free step by step
- in a bowl, put brown sugar, salt and baking powder.
- then, put 400ml warm water, mix well and then cover it with a clean cloth. Set it aside for 10, 15min.
- in another bowl, place all the seeds, oat, and flour. mix it very well (with a spoon).
- 10/15minutes over, the sugar, baking powder and salt should look like a spoge. gently place the flour and seeds mixture into that bowl (spoon by spoon).
- with your hand mix it until all the water and flour are blended. beat the dough a little bit. set aside for 30min. or until it double its size..
- preheat the oven to 180 celcius. (360 fahrenheit).
- now the dough has double its size, beat well the dough. (use wheat flour on your hands and on the table so it wont stick). done that, grease your baking tin with oil and flour, place the dough, put some oat for garnish and set it aside for 1 hour. or until it has double its size, then put inside the oven and let cook for 35-40 minutes, or until golden-brown. turn off the oven and let the bread there for at least 5minutes..