Curry Flavor Shrimp. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Coconut Curry Shrimp One of my favorite curry dishes. Takes almost no time to make!
An easy recipe that can be adapted for any type of prawn or shrimp you have at hand. Super easy, made all in one pot and packs tons of flavor! This coconut shrimp curry is so delicious and easy to make, you could literally have this on your dinner table in no time at all. You can have Curry Flavor Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavor Shrimp
- It’s 5 of shrimps (pull off the shell, remove the vein and wash with salted water well).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sake.
- You need 1/2~1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Forget take-out, forget going out for dinner, make. Remove shrimp from refrigerator; letting excess marinade drip into bowl, transfer shrimp to grill pan, working in batches, if necessary. It is a speedy fix for any day chili night dinner. Gluten free, Low-fat with lean-protein, and Dairy-free.
Curry Flavor Shrimp instructions
- Put the shrimp and the ingredients of Sauce into the clear plastic bag and let stand at least for more than one hour..
- Put the shrimp and the Sauce (inside of the clear plastic bag) into the pan and cook with low heat until browned..
Coconut Curry Shrimp is one of our top favorite curry to order in Thai Restaurants. Curry leaves are green and glossy, almost like bay leaves, but with tons of bright, addictive, aromatic flavor—bitter and sweet at the same time, almost citrusy. This aromatic Coconut Curry Shrimp Recipe is full of flavor, yet quick and easy to make. Curry Shrimp and Rice is a healthy, gluten free and clean eating meal that can even be made on a weeknight. Curry Shrimp and Rice is a healthy, gluten free and clean eating meal that can even be made on a weeknight.