Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken stock, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic and cornstarch. Remove the chicken and set aside. Add the cubed pineapple, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic paste and cook for a few minutes.
Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours. You can cook Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 of large pinapple (if serving in pineapple bowls).
- Prepare 1 can of crushed pineapple(if not serving in pineapple bowls).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews roasted salted.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. The pineapple sauce is sweet and flavorful and it's a great alternative to a takeaway. The sauce for this recipe is sweet and full of pineapple flavor. There's pineapple mixed with the chicken as well as.
Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken step by step
- In medium saucepan wisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and corn starch. Bring to a boil and reduce to about a cup to a cup and a half. Set aside..
- Cut pineapple in half from top to bottom and hollow out each half making a bowl. Set aside 1 cup of pineapple..
- Cook rice according to directions on box..
- In a large nonstick pan cook chicken until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in sauce, add pineapple and cashews, cook for another min or two and serve over rice in the hollowed out pineapple halves..
Let's Make It Hawaiian Sticky Chicken with Pineapple. Tender Hawaiian chicken breast, pineapple, onion and peppers, cooked in a sweet and salty sauce until deliciously caramelised. It's one of my favourite words, and yes, being English, I spell it with an 'S' not a 'Z'. Apple Cider Vinegar – sub with any clear(ish) plain vinegars eg plain white vinegar, white. Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken Pinapple chicken in a sweet asian sauce.