10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats.
You can have 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats
- It’s 4 cups of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 6 cups of Rice Krispes cereal.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag of milk chocolate chips.
10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats instructions
- Grease a 13×9” pan. In a large pot place marshmallows and butter on low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat..
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly into pan immediately..
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 2 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals. Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats..
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes then slice and serve. Store in air tight container. These are freezer friendly. Freeze after you cut into squares in airtight container for up to 6 weeks..