Mediterranean hot dog. Try a new twist on an old favorite with our top hot dogs including Chicago-style dogs, nacho dogs, corn dogs and more from Food Network. "I had to order this hot dog two weeks in advance." Thank you to: Samson Kwong & Eugene Woo tokyodog.com Tyler Wilson wurstkuche.com William Fidel viciousdogshotdogs.com Check out more awesome. Full recipe available at https://sodelicious.recipes/recipe/Mediterranean-Hot-Dog What if you'd just make the classical hot dog better? Whether you're entertaining a group, or making a fast weeknight meal, the perfect side dish will complete your hot dog dinner.
Nancy worked as a hospital-based clinical dietitian, providing counseling for diabetes, heart disease, and weight loss and as a food service director in health care dining sites. I love hot hogs, and I've been kinda bothered that San Francisco doesn't have a hot dog style. This one isn't really San Francisco worthy though. You can have Mediterranean hot dog using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean hot dog
- Prepare 1 1/4 bunch of labneh.
- You need 1 each of turkey frank.
- Prepare 1 cup of zaatar.
- You need 1/4 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 each of cucumber.
- You need 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of tortilla or pita.
- Prepare 1/4 of jalapenos.
I googled California dog and the recipe I found was pretty lame, so, I feel comfortable stealin. Pita, harissa mayo, and Greek salad combine for a tasty mediterranean take on a traditional hot dog. Beat the summer heat with this cool cookout recipe from FYI. The Mediterranean diet shies away from processed foods, like hot dogs, as these traditionally are loaded with preservatives, additives, and chemicals that may induce an inflammatory response in your body.
Mediterranean hot dog instructions
- Grill the turkey Frank separately.
- Add olive oil to zaatar and form a paste.
- Apply labneh as spread on toasted tortilla or pita..
- Add sauces for spice. Throw in some pickles or jalapeno for some zing.
- Add the turkey and zaatar to the tortilla to form a wrap..
- Wash your hands and enjoy the meal..
Great recipe for Mediterranean hot dog. Was thinking of making a hot dog more interesting. Rizza was born and raised in Chicago, so he has an allegiance to the traditional Chicago-style hot dog: "mustard, white onion, sweet pickle relish, sport peppers, tomatoes, pickle spear and celery. Shock everyone with this recipe for veggie dogs that actually taste like hot dogs. They're an amazing (and healthy!) vegan alternative to traditional meat hot dogs.