Low Carb Pizza Chicken.
You can cook Low Carb Pizza Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- It’s 6 pcs of boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare 6 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cheese (whatever you like).
- It’s of Your choice of pizza toppings.
Low Carb Pizza Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray large oven safe pan with olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces in one layer..
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning generously over chicken..
- Spread tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese. Add whatever pizza toppings you like..
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the pepperoni gets crispy (if you used it)..
- Serve :).